- 1) Your LinkedIn public profile URL is visible when you look at your profile.
- 2) Go to your profile
- 3) From the right hand column, select the 2nd item from the top: Edit My Public Profile & URL
- By default, LinkedIn makes this a fairly long alphanumeric string. However, sharing your public profile URL is handy on a resume, email signature, and business card.
- 4) Using the process above, you can customize it to something more memorable and that isn’t an eyesore when you share it. Also, there’s a chance to make it a whole lot shorter doing so.
- 5) Just note that the URL you choose must be unique across all of LinkedIn.
Parsed in 0.002 seconds